dubai visit visa requirements
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Situated in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is a highly developed city that attracts the most tourists in the country. With so many beautiful eye-catching spots to visit, the UAE is probably one of the best places on earth to spend a fun vacation with your loved ones. You just need to apply for a UAE visit visa for family and explore the most of the country.
Before you apply, you must be acquainted with the Dubai visit visa requirements that would help you to carry out the application process smoothly and without any confusion. Read this article till the end to find out more information about the same.
WHAT ARE THE DUBAI VISIT VISA REQUIREMENTS?
The following are all the documents that you will need while you apply for Dubai tourist visa online:
This is the most important document that you will need for the application procedure. The passport is an official document that is issued by the government of the country that authorizes the identification of a particular person. It helps in verifying the nationality of the applicant and whether he or she is genuine or not. The passport that is to be submitted should meet the following criteria:
- The first and last page’s colored copies must be present in the document.
- The passport should not be torn, split, ripped, or damaged.
- It should not expire within six months from the date of journey.
- It should contain two blank pages for stamping purposes.
Photographs are needed by the authority to make sure about the identity of the applicant. The photograph that is to be submitted when you apply UAE visit visa online should meet these parameters:
- The photograph should have a matte finish.
- The photocopies of the photographs should be colored.
- The dimensions of the photographs should be 35mm X 45mm.
- The photograph should be positively clicked against a white background.
- The photograph should also be covered by your face for 80%.
- The photograph that is to be submitted must not be older than 6 months. It should be recently clicked.
- The expression must be normal on your face with no smile or laugh.
- Glasses should not be worn during the photograph session.
- The face should be clearly visible and any kind of hindrance should be avoided.
- You should not wear any head gears unless and until it is for any religious purpose. Also, the ears should be visible clearly.
- You should also note that the teeth should not be shown in the photograph.
A flight ticket is a travel pass that is in possession of the traveler. The document should be submitted for the proof that he or she has a return ticket and that the person will leave the country on that date. The tickets must be confirmed both ways with a Ok to board stamp on top of it. The ticket should also be confirmed for a round journey. The air tickets show the course of a passengers journey and confirm that they will return back.
A pan is a government issued card that is used to track the tax records to the government. It is generally used by a taxpayer to track his or her financial transactions. The PAN card is an extremely necessary document and must contain a signature proof while submitting it on the portal. Also, it is compulsory to submit the PAN card, so you must possess one.
Travel insurance is a document that is kept safe in case of any major injury or accident during the trip. The travel insurance should meet these criteria when you apply for Dubai visa online:
- The visa copy will be issued only when the applicant provides a valid international medical coverage. This should cover the COVID 19 quarantine or treatment.
- It must cover the entire trip to and from the applicant’s native country.
- The applicant’s details should be mentioned in it according to his or her passport.
RESIDENT PERMIT COPY OF THE INVITEE
A resident permit is a document that is issued by the government of the country in which a person from a foreign country is legally staying. A person is allowed to stay in a foreign country for a long period with a resident permit. The resident permit should be valid and should be submitted at the time when you fill the UAE visa application form.
PASSPORT COPY OF THE INVITEE
The copy of the passport of the invitee is also needed to be submitted in the case of visit visas. The submitted passport must be valid and contain all the information of the applicant. It should contain the copy of the first as well as last page.
In order to be eligible to fill the Dubai visa application form and obtain the visa, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria. If you do not follow the following parameters, you may not be granted a visa:
- You must be a genuine traveler with good intention to travel. If you are visiting the country for tourism purposes, you are not entitled to work, and you will have to abide by this rule.
- You must provide your bank statement and should be able to bear all your personal expenses while you stay in the country. The bank statement should be provided for at least six months.
- You must have solid reasons to return back to your home country.
- You must not have any criminal records back in your home country. For that, you may be asked to submit the police clearance certificate.
- You must also meet the minimum health requirements. It is advised to get vaccinated before traveling to a foreign country.
It is always a great idea to know all about the Dubai visit visa requirements for your own benefit. Apply Dubai visa online with us and get the best experience that you will remember for a lifetime.