dubai airport shopping experience
- Author- Aarohi
- Publish Date-
Dubai International Airport is the world's largest airport by passenger traffic, and the third busiest airport in the world by total passengers, handling over 64 million passengers in 2018. It is also one of the most advanced airports in the world with state-of-the-art facilities. Dubai International Airport was inaugurated on 6 November 1994 and has been operational since then. The airport has a total area of 1,600 hectares and employs over 25,000 people. It is also the busiest airport in the Middle East and Africa. DXB is located about 8 kilometers southwest of downtown Dubai, on Al Maktoum Road.
The airport is located 9 km (5.6 mi) east of Dubai city, on Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road. It has two terminals, one for domestic and the other for international arrivals and departures. Dubai International Airport has a total of 64 check-in counters, 26 immigration control points, 3 Concourses (A through D), 25 gates, and a capacity of over 55 million passengers annually.
Shopping Dubai airport
When you're looking to buy a gift for someone, where do you start? For many people, the answer is probably Dubai airport. With an ever-growing number of shops and stalls selling anything and everything under the sun, it's hard to go wrong.
Here are 6 things to keep in mind when shopping at Dubai airport :
- When you arrive at the airport, make sure to take a look at the Dubai Airport Duty-Free and check how much it will cost you to buy an item, if you don't know the price of that item in Dubai then ask someone.
- There is a lot of variety in the food and drinks. Try different varieties to see which you like best.
- Dubai airport is the most expensive airport in the world in terms of retail prices. A bottle of water costs $7, a coffee $2, and a sandwich $4.
- When you are at the airport and waiting for your flight, there are plenty of shops where you can buy duty-free goods. You can also get a shopping bag by paying Dh70 per hour or Dh100 for the day.
- Be prepared to spend a lot of money. Dubai airport is home to some of the world's most expensive retail outlets, so don't be surprised if you end up spending a fortune on souvenirs or luxury items.
- It is quite easy to lose sight of your luggage. If you have lost sight of your luggage, you can call the Lost & Found.
Is shopping cheap in Dubai?
Dubai International Airport has become a popular shopping destination for travelers due to its low prices. There are several malls and shopping centers located within the airport, including the Emirates Mall, which offers a variety of shops and restaurants. The airports' duty-free stores offer high-end brands at discounted prices.
Dubai airport is known for being one of the most expensive airports in the world. However, there are a few places where you can find good deals on items like food and souvenirs. You can save a lot of money by shopping at the duty-free stores and the airport's retail outlets. Travelers going through Dubai International Airport may be surprised to learn that shopping is not cheap. Some items can be quite costly when compared to other countries. That being said, there are a few places where travelers can find deals on airport goods.
Dubai Airport is a world-renowned tourist destination and one of the busiest airports in the world. However, it is also home to some of the cheapest shopping in the world. You can find everything from luxury brands to knock-off products at airport stores. There are also plenty of duty-free stores and food courts where you can eat cheaply.
What to buy at Dubai airport?
Looking to buy something while in Dubai? Check out some of the best things to buy at the Dubai International Airport.
From souvenirs to snacks, here are six items you should purchase while in the city:
1. Souvenirs - Whether you're looking for traditional Middle Eastern goods like kabobs or falafel, or something more modern and iconic like a Dubai Starbucks mug, there's sure to be something to catch your eye at the airport. And if you're feeling extravagant, there are also pricey options available such as gold jewelry or watches.
2. Snacks - Whether you're starving or just need a quick pick-me-up, there are plenty of food options for when you land in Dubai. From burgers to falafel wraps, you'll be able to find something that works for your taste buds.
3. Iced coffee - Coffee is a necessity in Dubai, and iced lattes are a must-try. You'll find more than just Starbucks here--we recommend checking out the local chains like Costa Coffee or The Roastery which have excellent flavors, as well as some great prices.
4. Iced tea - Tea is a huge part of the Arab culture, so you should try some while you're in Dubai. There are plenty of options to choose from, and you can even find some sweet flavors if that's your thing!
5. Iced mocha - The end of the summer means it's time to cool off with an iced mocha or latte. If you're looking for something a little different, try out some of the Arab-inspired flavors like rose and pistachio--they're delicious.
6. Iced chocolate - The Arab world is obsessed with chocolate, so you can find a lot of delicious flavors and blends. If you're looking for something sweet and rich, we recommend trying the Arabic Mocha--it's to die for.
Shopping at Dubai airport duty-free
Dubai airport duty-free is one of the most popular shopping destinations in the UAE. The airport offers a wide range of luxury brands and items, as well as a variety of food and drink options. Several stores offer duty-free shopping, including Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Fendi. Travelers can also find several souvenirs and gifts available at the airport.
When traveling, one of the most important things to do is to save money. Traveling to Dubai airport duty-free can help you save a lot of money on your shopping. At Dubai airport, many stores offer duty-free prices on a wide range of items. This means that you can buy items such as cigarettes, perfume, wine, and spirits at very low prices. You can also find affordable gifts for your loved ones while you are in Dubai.