apply dubai visa for job seekers
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
One of the commercial hubs with the quickest expansion rates, Dubai draws companies from all over the world. Along with well-established businesses, the emirate's startups and SMEs are always looking for new talent. Understanding the numerous popular jobs in the UAE offers critical knowledge whether you're a college student wanting to forge your career path or a professional seeking a new challenge. The most sought-after jobs in Dubai have been compiled for individuals who are thinking about changing their careers or looking to relocate there.
READ ALSO: WHY SHOULD ONE CHOOSE DUBAI E VISA
What is a job seeker visa in Dubai?
- An essential sort of visa that is specifically created for people looking for work in Dubai is the one that is referred to as the job seeker visa in Dubai.
- A win-win situation is created for all parties involved in the employment market by the special visa for job searchers. The government would benefit greatly from the new visa law in the UAE, known as the job seeker visa, in identifying new talent, especially those who have just finished their education and are searching for work. Additionally, since job seekers don't have to go far in pursuit of employment, it helps everyone save time.
- Additionally, it gives businesses more freedom in their human resource (HR) processes. A long-term residency permit, also known as a job seeker visa, allows you to stay in the country for up to six months while you look for work. Once you find employment there, you must apply for both a residence permit and a work permit. Later, you may be able to obtain a work visa or employment visa to Dubai.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR KENYA NATIONALS
How to proceed with the application?
- As for you, you know that a job seeker visa is important for job seekers around the world who are aspiring to work in Dubai. All of you can apply for a Job seeker visa at any time of the year according to your needs.
- If you wish to apply for a job seeker visa in Dubai, you can simply apply online since there are many authentic websites that can help you with the job seeker visa and online application will be a lot easier.
- A job seeker visa is available in UAE but the thing is that you cannot apply for this visa when it comes to visa on arrival since it’s not been made available for this.
- You can also apply for a job seeker visa in person which is also referred to as the physical visa and for that, one is needed to visit the visa embassy in person.
- One is also needed to have all the authentic and valid documents so that no one faces any issues when it comes to the visa application.
READ ALSO: WHAT IS A UID NUMBER IN DUBAI VISA
Requirements for a job seeker visa in Dubai
- A visa application form.
- A valid and authentic passport should have t least 6-12 months of validity left from your date of arrival in Dubai.
- The Xerox copies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- 2-3 passport-sized photos of the applicants are also needed and they must be clearly visible and should also pass the criteria of the photo specifications.
- A cover letter from the applicant explaining the exact course of action to find employment in Dubai will also be required.
- Proof of all the prior academic qualifications and certificates of work experience if any should be provided.
- The applicant is also needed to provide his/her Personal CV containing full education and all the employment history.
- Proof of accommodation in Dubai will also be of great use.
- Proof of financial means and also required and one should provide their bank statements for the last 6 months.
- One should also provide all the travel details of the Dubai travel and should also clearly specify the dates of the arrival and departure.
- The applicant is also needed to provide proof of health insurance.
READ ALSO: SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AT DUBAI AIRPORT
The Dubai visa for job seekers is actually an important one and helps you in case you are finding a job in Dubai, you can anytime and anywhere apply for a job seeker visa and can have all the benefits of it and it would for sure help you in finding the job of your choice.