check out the latest dubai visa cancel charges
- Author- Ayushi
- Publish Date-
Want to cancel your UAE visa but are not sure what to do? Confused about the UAE visa cancellation charges? Don’t know the process of cancelling the UAE visa?
The process of cancelling your UAE visa is comparatively simple. The procedure of cancelling a visa in the United Arab Emirates is simpler than applying for a visa. However, it is critical to obtain the UAE visa cancellation properly while ensuring that the cancellation has been upgraded in the immigration process. Read this article to get the details about how to cancel various UAE visas including UAE tourist visas, UAE family visas, UAE employment visas, and others.
CANCELLATION OF UAE TOURIST VISA
Tourists who have received authorised UAE visas may be unsure whether they require to cancel their unutilized valid visa if they are unable to journey to the UAE for various factors. In reality, they do not require to cancel the visa. Since the UAE immigration department granted that visa a 60-day validity period beginning on the date the visitor visa was issued and that visa will instantly expire after two months. As a result, giving the cancellation fee to cancel the visa is pointless.
If, after receiving an authorised UAE visitor visa, you believe you applied for a shortened visa than the assumed duration of stay during the visit/tour OR if your corporation or family is registering for a resident entry permit, you must cancel the previous visitor visa by paying the visa fee. When required, the visa sponsor may ask and pay for the cancellation of the authorised visa.
CANCELLATION OF UAE FAMILY VISA
Only via an authorised typing center or the immigration department could a sponsor of a Family visa cancel the visa. The Typing Center will fill out your cancellation form and submit it online via an online portal. Cancellation approval is usually received within an hour.
If you chose a typing centre for the cancellation, you will be provided only the cancellation copy printout upon approval. However, if you want to get the cancellation seal on the passport visa page, you should either submit the cancellation immediately at the immigration branch office or carry the cancellation paper provided by the typing centre along with the individual's original passport to get the cancellation stamp for free.
Documents required include:
- Sponsored's original passport and Sponsor
- Sponsor's original Emirates ID
- Application form Completed
CANCELLATION OF UAE EMPLOYMENT VISA
If you have been operating in the United Arab Emirates through an Employment visa, and you need to cancel the employment visa, then you must cancel that employment resident visa in two steps which are:
- Cancellation of a labour card
- Cancellation of a resident visa
To cancel a labour card, one separate application must be filed to the Ministry of Labor, followed by another application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to cancel an employment visa. This procedure should be completed by your visa sponsor (employer) and cannot be completed by you. Typically, the visa sponsor will be required to generate an original ID card, a copy of your current passport, a copy of your resident visa page, and the authorised signatory's E-signature card. Copies of the company's trade licence, Labor establishment card, and Immigration establishment card. To get your employment visa cancelled in UAE, you must mainly abide by the company's resignation method and maintain decent behaviour with your corporation as well as the country law.
PROCEDURE OF CANCELLATION OF UAE EMPLOYMENT VISA:
- Issuing the application at a local service centre or online via the Dubai visit visa website.
- The application is signed by the sponsor/authorized signatory.
- Providing the necessary documents and starting the process.
- Temporary cancellation of your labour card at the Ministry of Labor and electronic transmission of the details to the GDRFA to terminate your resident visa permit
- Consult the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs if you are a sponsor or authorised person.
- The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs sends an electronic verification to indefinitely cancel the labour card.
Once your UAE visa is cancelled, you have 30 days to depart the nation.
CANCELLATION OF RESIDENT VISA FOR A PERSON OUTSIDE UAE
If you are absent from the UAE for more than six months, your Residence Visa will be instantly terminated. If your UAE visa is revoked while you are foreign, you must reapply for an Entry Permit to be permitted to return.
But even so, there are some drawbacks to canceling your visa in this manner. If you leave the nation without officially resigning, tying up all loose ends with your job, and obtaining a proper visa cancellation, your boss has the entitlement to notify you as trespassing, and you may confront legal consequences if you attempt to re-enter the UAE later.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CANCEL THE UAE VISA?
A UAE visa is normally cancelled within a few days. In most situations, the procedure takes one or two business days. If your sponsor also needs to cancel your Labour Card, it may only take one more working day, for a total of three working days.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UAE VISA CANCELLATION
Once your sponsor files to have your UAE visa revoked, they must provide the following documentation:
- Form for cancelling a UAE visa, signed by the sponsor
- Your authentic passport
- If you are not in the UAE when your sponsor cancels your visa, he or she may also send an automated extract of your Residence Visa. The Naturalisation and Residency Department of the UAE is in control of supplying computerized visa extracts.
- Your original identification card
- If your employer is also your sponsor, then:
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation's approval.
- The company stamp must be used to sign and seal the UAE visa cancellation form.
This article explored the different ways to cancel a Dubai visa. If you need to cancel your visa, there are a few different ways to do so. You can either cancel your visa through your hotel, through your airline or through the Dubai Ministry of Interior. If you have any questions or need help canceling your visa, please contact us.