check out the latest dubai visa cancellation charges
- Author- Ayushi
- Publish Date-
If you plan to leave the UAE, it's essential to proactively UAE Visa Cancellation while considering the associated cancellation fees for Dubai visas. Do not worry about the Dubai Visa Cancellation or the charges. Cancelling a UAE visa is a relatively straightforward procedure and is generally simpler than applying for one.
However, it's crucial to ensure the cancellation process is executed correctly and updated in the immigration records. Whether you're looking to cancel a UAE tourist visa, UAE family visa, UAE employment visa, or any other type of UAE visa, this article will provide detailed information on navigating the UAE visa cancellation process.
Cancellation of UAE Tourist Visa
Tourists who have received authorized UAE visas may be unsure whether they must cancel their unutilized valid visa if they cannot journey to the UAE for various reasons. In reality, they are not required to cancel the visa. The UAE immigration department granted that visa a 60-day validity period beginning on the date the visitor visa was issued, and that visa will instantly expire after two months. As a result, giving the cancellation fee to cancel the visa is pointless.
If, after receiving an authorized UAE visitor visa, you believe you applied for a shortened visa than the assumed duration of stay during the visit/tour OR if your corporation or family is registering for a resident entry permit, you must cancel the previous visitor visa by paying the visa fee. When required, the visa sponsor may ask and pay for the tourist visa cancellation in UAE.
Dubai tourist visa cancellation charges- AED150-200
Cancellation of UAE Family Visa
The family visa cancellation in UAE can only be processed through an authorized typing centre or the immigration department. The Typing Center will fill out your cancellation form and submit it online via an online portal. Cancellation approval is usually received within an hour.
If you chose a typing centre for the cancellation, you would be provided only the cancellation copy printout upon approval. However, suppose you want the cancellation seal on the passport visa page. In that case, you should either submit the family visa cancellation Dubai immediately at the immigration branch office or carry the cancellation paper provided by the typing centre along with the individual's original passport to get the cancellation stamp for free.
Documents required include:
- Sponsored's original passport and Sponsor
- Sponsor's original Emirates ID
- Application form Completed
Family Visa Cancellation Charges- AED 200 – 250
Cancellation of Employment Visa in UAE
Suppose you have been operating in the United Arab Emirates through an Employment visa and need to cancel the employment visa. In that case, you must cancel that employment resident visa in two steps, which are:
- Cancellation of a labour card
- Cancellation of a resident visa
To cancel a labour card, one separate application must be filed to the Ministry of Labor, followed by another application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to cancel an employment visa. This procedure should be completed by your visa sponsor (employer) and cannot be completed by you. Typically, the visa sponsor must generate an original ID card, a copy of your current passport, your resident visa page, and the authorized signatory's E-signature card. Copies of the company's trade license, Labor establishment card, and Immigration establishment card. To get your employment visa cancellation UAE, you must mainly abide by the company's resignation method and maintain decent behaviour with your corporation and the country's law.
Employment Visa Cancellation Fee in Dubai: AED 100 – 200
Procedure for Cancellation of UAE Employment Visa:
- Issuing the application at a local service centre or via the Dubai visit visa online.
- The sponsor/authorized signatory signs the application.
- Providing the necessary documents and starting the process.
- Temporary cancellation of your labour card at the Ministry of Labor and electronic transmission of the details to the GDRFA to terminate your resident visa permit
- Consult the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs if you are a sponsor or authorized person.
- The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs sends an electronic verification to cancel the labour card indefinitely.
Once your UAE visa is cancelled, you have 30 days to depart the nation.
Cancellation of Resident Visa For a Person Outside UAE
If absent from the UAE for over six months, your Residence Visa will be instantly terminated. If your UAE visa is revoked while you are foreign, you must reapply for an Entry Permit to be permitted to return.
But even so, there are some drawbacks to Dubai residence visa cancellation in this manner. Suppose you leave the nation without officially resigning, tying up all loose ends with your job, and obtaining a proper visa cancellation. In that case, your boss has the entitlement to notify you of trespassing, and you may confront legal consequences if you attempt to re-enter the UAE later.
The necessary documents for cancelling a Dubai residence visa are as follows:
1. Original passports of both the sponsor and the applicants.
2. Original Emirates ID of the sponsor.
3. A completed typed application form.
4. An application fee of Dh266, with additional typing charges.
5. Note that a cancellation stamp on the visa page in the passport is not mandatory. However, if you wish to have it stamped, you can visit the nearest Immigration branch with the original passport and cancellation receipt. They will provide the stamp at no additional cost.
Suggested Read: Renewing Your Residence Visa In Dubai
How Long Does it Take to Cancel The UAE Visa?
A UAE visa usually is cancelled within a few days. In most situations, the procedure takes one or two business days. If your sponsor also needs to cancel your Labour Card, it may only take one more working day, for three days.
Documents Required For UAE Visa Cancellation
Once your sponsor files to have your UAE visa revoked, they must provide the following documentation:
- Form for cancelling a UAE visa, signed by the sponsor
- Your authentic passport
- If you are not in the UAE when your sponsor cancels your visa, he or she may also send an automated extract of your Residence Visa. The Naturalisation and Residency Department of the UAE is in control of supplying computerized visa extracts.
- Your original identification card
- If your employer is also your sponsor, then:
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation's approval.
- The company stamp must be used to sign and seal the UAE visa cancellation form.
This article explored the different ways to cancel a Dubai visa. If you need to cancel your visa, there are a few different ways. You can cancel your visa through your hotel, airline, or the Dubai Ministry of Interior. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or need help cancelling your visa.
Read Also :
1. Is It Possible To Enter Any Emirate With Dubai Visa