is it possible to enter any emirate with dubai visa
- Author- Aarohi
- Publish Date-
Dubai city is a prominent tourist attraction. To enter Dubai, one will need a Dubai visitor's visa that is authorized for a specific period of time. By providing your necessary travel papers and data, you may receive a Dubai visa in the form of a digital authorization (E-Visa). We have made the Dubai visitor visa procedure as simple as possible for you. Dubai visas are classified according to their duration and entrance requirements. The kind of Dubai visa you obtain is determined by the objective of your travel as well as the length of your vacation. The Dubai service charges will also differ depending on the specific visa you choose.
Can I Enter any Emirate in UAE with Dubai Visit Visa?
Absolutely, your Dubai Visa is valid across the Emirates. It is good for travel in all 7 Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujirah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain. Since Dubai is situated in UAE and acts as a functional center of the nation the valid visa of the city enables the tourist to visit the entire nation, this is also a technique to boost their tourism and culture across nations and attract more visitors.
Dubai Visa Application Process:
Dubai Visit Visa Online serves as a platform that enables users to get an E-visa from the comfort of their homes by submitting required and necessary documents for the procedure to take place easily and steadily.
- The application procedure is quick, and one may contact the Customer Support staff at any moment if you have a question. They have a staff of highly qualified professionals that can be reached via the chatbox and will respond within a minute.
- After you have completed your registration by providing all essential papers, the team meticulously examines and validates all paperwork before presenting that to the Emirates Embassy for approval.
- The primary goal is to deliver quality care to all of the clients and have their visas granted as quickly as possible. Dubai Visit Visa Online is a one-stop site where you can effortlessly obtain your visa.
Documents required for the Dubai Visit Visa:
- Digital color photocopy of the first and last pages of your passport.
- A passport must be efficient for up to 6 months.
- Full-color photocopy of your passport-size image taken against a white backdrop.
- Return flight reservation (not compulsory for registration).
Validity of the tourist visa
Travel visas to the UAE can be given for 30 days or 90 days, single entrance or multiple admission, based on your plans. The UAE officially authorized a five-year visa that allows travelers to access several trips on self-sponsorship and stay in the country for ninety days on every visit, which may be prolonged for yet another 90 days.
Visitor visas are issued to persons who do not qualify for visas on entry or visa-free entrance into the UAE. Individual visitors from all around the world who meet the criteria can apply for a visitor visa. Females under the age of eighteen are ineligible to apply for this sort of visa except for visiting with their guardians. As per a Cabinet decision signed in July 2018, minors under the age of 18 who really are accompanied by adults can obtain a free visa for their stay from July 15 to September 15 of each year.
Renewal or extension of Visa:
All forms of visiting and travel visas can be prolonged for thirty days two times, once upon application and once upon approval by the appropriate government. This can be accomplished without fleeing the nation. Tourists and visitors can register for a further extension even before the original one expires for AED 600 each time. Overstayers who may not extend their visas will be fined AED 100 per day of their overstay, beginning ten days just after the visa expires. There is no renewal for Tourists and visitors who are citizens in GCC nations, inhabitants escorting GCC nationals, those with special entrance permits, as well as those with 96-hour authorizations for special missions.
Read Also: Steps To Renewal Of Uae Residence Visa
Dubai is situated in UAE and acts as a functional center of the nation the valid visa of the city enables the tourist to visit the entire nation, this is also a technique to boost their tourism and culture across nations and attract more visitors. Thus this is the reason why the Dubai visa is valid across UAE and thus through the help of the Dubai visa one can access all the emirates that are: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain.