sponsoring widow to UAE
- Author- abhishek
- Publish Date-
Sponsoring a widow's mother in the UAE is a noble act that most countries should encourage. The UAE has a large population of widows and unmarried women. It is not uncommon to hear stories of adult women living with their parents until they get married, or if they are widowed, they would live with their children's families.
What is a visa sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship is required for a foreign woman to be allowed to enter the UAE as a dependent of her husband, father, or son.
The sponsor should be either an Emirati citizen or a resident. The applicant's maiden name will be changed by the sponsor's name on her passport. The sponsor has the responsibility to look after his dependents financially and medically while they are in the UAE. He must also ensure that they do not get into trouble with the law or commit any crime against the country.
What are sponsor duties in UAE?
Visa sponsorship is an agreement between the sponsor and the applicant. The sponsor is responsible for the applicant's stay in the UAE and must provide for his/her basic needs. The sponsor also guarantees that the applicant will not overstay his/her visa and will return to his/her country at the end of their visit.
However, the sponsor's duties include:
- To provide accommodation for the applicant during their stay in the UAE.
- To cover any expenditures incurred by the applicant while in the UAE.
- To guarantee that the applicant will not overstay their visa and will return to their country at the end of their visit.
- To report any change in circumstances (such as loss of job) that could affect your ability to meet your obligations as a sponsor.
Who can act as a sponsor?
Any UAE national who is 21 years or older can act as a sponsor, provided he/she has sufficient income to maintain himself/herself as well as his/her family members and other dependents (if any). The sponsor must also have an individual residential address in the UAE from where he/she receives his salary or pension every month.
How to sponsor a widowed mother in UAE?
The UAE has several visa schemes for family reunification. If you are the sponsor, you can apply for an entry visa for a widow mother to UAE. The visa would be issued under the sponsorship of your company or person.However, if the widowed mother needs to be sponsored by her son or daughter who is currently working in the UAE.
To sponsor your mother, you will have to apply for a residence visa on behalf of your mother and then take her along with you while traveling out of the country. Only then will she be permitted to enter the nation without issue.
Once she enters into UAE, you should provide all necessary documents related to her stay in UAE such as rent agreement, utility bills, etc., so that they can be verified at any point in time by authorities if required.
How to apply for the family reunification visa sponsorship to the UAE?
A Widowed mother can apply for the family reunification visa sponsorship to the UAE. The widow's mother has the right to apply for the family reunification visa sponsorship if they have a family relationship with their son or daughter.
To get your mother to UAE, you need to provide certain documents including:
- Your passport and other travel documents
- A copy of your birth certificate.
- A copy of your marriage certificate.
- Your wife's or husband's passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, and other travel documents if you are married
- A copy of your bank account statement showing that you have enough money to support your family members in Dubai
- A copy of your latest salary slip.
What is a resident visa sponsorship?
A resident visa sponsorship is a process by which the sponsor agrees to take responsibility for the expenses of the sponsored person in return for their stay in the country. In other words, you can sponsor your parents or any other family members (spouse, children, and parents) to live with you in the UAE. You need to be a citizen of the UAE or have a valid residence permit (iqama) to apply for this visa.
Who would be sponsored for a family reunification visa?
A family reunification visa sponsorship is the process of sponsoring a relative for family unification. This includes sponsoring a spouse, a child, or a parent. The sponsor must be over 21 years of age and be able to show that they can support their family member financially.
The sponsor will be required to provide proof of this before they can obtain their visa. They will also need to sign an affidavit guaranteeing that they will provide financial support for the duration of the applicant's stay in Canada.
However, to apply for family reunification visa sponsorship, you must be a:
- Widows, divorced and separated women, who must be over 30 years of age, or under 30 and pregnant.
- Unmarried daughters under the age of 30.
- Children under 15 years of age, born abroad or whose mother is a widow and lives with her in the same household.
- Children under 15 years of age, born abroad or whose father is a resident in the UAE.
What is a document required for sponsoring a widowed mother in UAE?
The sponsoring widow mother to UAE is a program that allows the expatriate to sponsor his/her mother to come and live with them in their country. This program is specifically designed for mothers who are financially dependent on their children and have no one else to take care of them.
Here are the few documents are required for sponsoring a widowed mother to UAE as follows;
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Two Passport size photos.
- Please provide a copy of your birth certificate.
- A certified copy of your mother's birth certificate is required.
- A copy of the deceased father’s passport.
- A copy of the deceased father’s death certificate.
- A copy of the deceased mother’s passport.
- A copy of the deceased mother’s death certificate.
- A letter from you stating that you and your mother are visiting the UAE (optional).
- A Sponsor letter from your employer (if applicable). If you are not employed, you can use a sponsor letter from a friend or family member who is employed in the UAE (optional).
UAE is the best country for widowed mothers to live in, they can get all the facilities they want. Sponsoring a widowed mother in the UAE is a great way to help her out by providing her with a better life and by helping her forget her previous painful experiences. UAE provides free accommodation and free food to the widow mothers, they can get free education for their kids, free healthcare, and free transportation.