getting your dubai residence visa renewed
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Dubai is home to the most capable human resource in the world. With so many irresistible corporate opportunities and investment alternatives, it is very normal to scout a way to stay a little longer in the country and enjoy the pool of opportunities a bit more. And in such a scenario, the best you can go for is a Dubai residence visa renewal.
If you too are someone who’s looking forward to getting your Dubai residence visa extended, the article has everything you need to know. We’ll be looking at the ways to get your residence visa extended in Dubai, the process, and the documentation involved in it.
Can I get my Dubai Residence visa Extended Online?
A significant benefit of holding a residence visa in Dubai is the option to get it extended online. You can get your residence visa extended without stepping out of your house through the government portal or by contacting us through our website.
Dubai Visit Visa Online is a team of professional Dubai visa consultants working to provide the best visa services on the internet. The company is known for making getting a Dubai visa possible for hundreds of thousands of people by offering them visas at unparalleled cost and in less than 3 days of application. You can get in touch with the experts and get your residence visa extended with sheer convenience.
The process of residence visa extension Dubai and all other visa-related processes are handled by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA). The authority also looks after the visa-related formalities in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah Ajman, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain.
Making the process of Dubai residence visa renewal completely online is an initiative by the ICA. This has made applying for a Dubai residence visa extension a matter of a couple of minutes.
Using the ICA Portal for Getting your Dubai Residence Visa Extended
You can use our website or the ICA portal to get your Dubai visa extended. Here are the steps to be followed to apply for a residence visa extension in Dubai.
- Use your UAE PASS to create an account on the ICA portal. Log in if you already have an account on the portal.
- Once you’ve logged in successfully, select the Residence Permit Renewal service from the list of smart services.
- Fill out the application form completely. Make sure to proofread it before submitting it.
- Submit the form and pay the renewal fee.
- You need to hand in your passport to the delivery company
- You’ll receive a Residency Permit sticker on your passport and it will be delivered back to you by the same delivery company.
You can get in touch with us to start your visa renewal process today.
Expected Time for Residence Visa
Renewing your residence visa in Dubai doesn’t take much time. The average time required for the process is 48 hours.
Documents Required for Dubai Residence Visa Extension
Getting your Dubai visa extended demands a set of documents that every applicant must submit online. Here is the list of these documents.
- A scanned copy of the passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Certificate of medical fitness for all the adult applicants
- Proof of accommodation
- Employment contract
- A copy of the sponsor’s passport
- Medical insurance (if applying for an Abu Dhabi visa)
Going through the regular process may become tedious and confusing. You can apply for an extension through our website as we not only demand fewer documents but also provide 100% assurance on approval.
The Final Words
We hope that you found the article useful. We’re looking forward to serving you the best e-visa services and making your visa easy like never before!