golden visa requirements for dubai
- Author- Aarohi
- Publish Date-
Dubai visa agency has provided visitors with many visa options. Visitors can apply for a specific visa that matches their requirements and purpose of visiting Dubai. In order to apply for a Dubai, visa applicants can visit and can fill out the application form. The type of visa you are going to obtain depends on your purpose of visiting Dubai. If we talk about famous personalities, they often visit Dubai. You can also say that Dubai is like their second home. The Dubai visa agency launched a premium visa for the premium visa holders. A few years back UAE launched a golden visa for premium customers. In this article, we are going to get detailed information about the Dubai Golden Visa requirements.
What is a Golden Visa?
A golden visa is a premium visa that is received by only a few personalities in the world. It is a residential visa that allows the visa holders to have a stay validity of 10 years in the country. The visa holder can make multiple entries and exits within this time period.
Read More: What Is The Importance Of Golden Residence In Uae
Interesting Fact About UAE Golden Visa
UAE Golden visa is premium and thus requires a premium visa holder. In order to obtain a UAE Golden visa, the applicant should have an investment in Dubai of a minimum of 2 million AED which is almost 544528 USD dollars or can say 4.5 crores in Indian rupees.
Who Owns Dubai Golden Visa?
As told earlier this visa is owned by some of the most renowned personalities in the world. The list of Dubai Golden visa owners includes Cristiano Ronaldo, Shahrukh Khan, Paul pogba, Robert Carlos, Lewis Figo, Sanjay Dutt, Boney Kapoor and family, Sonu Nigam, Ranveer Singh, and the list continues.
Dubai Golden Visa Requirements
An individual can easily apply for the Dubai Golden Visa and doesn't even need a sponsor. But as per the rules, the investment in UAE by the applicant must be of at least AED 2 million.
Points to know
- If the applicant wants investment funds can be accredited in the UAE.
- It is important to know that the owner of the company is an investor in Dubai. The investor has to pay the Dubai tax which will be not less than AED 250,000 annually. In Dubai, the taxes are collected by the Federal Tax Authority.
If an investor wants to obtain a Dubai Golden visa, the applicant should have to make an investment of a minimum of AED 10 Million. The investment can be done in any of these two ways: investment fund or company.
- The applicant should make sure that as per the rules 60% of the investment can be and think but not in real estate.
- It is the investor's responsibility to make sure that the investment amount should be fully owned by the investor. The investment amount should not be loaned at any cost.
- It is important for the investor to retain the investment for the mentioned time period. As per the way rules the retailment time period is a minimum of 3 years.
Dubai Golden visa for founders and co-founders of startups
As per the new rules of the Dubai Golden visa, the founders and the CO founders of any startup or project can also apply for the Dubai Golden visa but according to the new rules and regulations of the Dubai visa agency, only if the founders and Co-founders have sold their company for AED 7 million or 14.5 crore Rupees then only there eligible to apply for a golden visa.
Dubai Golden Visa Benefits:
- The applicant gets a renewable residence visa with 10 years of stay validity and multiple entry options.
- Applicants don't need a sponsor or employer. Any kind of invitation letter is also not required.
- There is always a limitation period with any kind of visa. If the applicant stays outside the country for more than the time period the VISA will be canceled. But in the Golden visa case, there is no limit on the applicant can stay outside the country as much as the applicant wants.
- The golden visa is not only granted to applicants but also to family members and children with no limit.
In this article, we read about the Dubai Golden Visa Requirements. Dubai Golden Visa can be obtained easily but the fact is it cannot be obtained by someone without wealth. For Golden Visa, the applicant should be financially strong in order to make an AED 2 million investment. This article covers all necessary details regarding Dubai Golden Visa. For any other information regarding Dubai Visa, you can visit Dubai visit visa website.