visit visa for indian citizens visiting dubai
- Author- Aarohi
- Publish Date-
Well, Dubai is a city that doesn’t need any introduction since it is a true gem in itself. This beautiful city introduces you to the beauty that you would ever wish to have your eyes on and will make you aware of the true colors of the world. The one thing that you might have heard about Dubai for sure is that it introduces you to the world’s tallest building and the realm of it. Having heard about the beauty of Dubai, everyone would want to visit Dubai at least once in their life, and of course, the place is worth visiting.
Dubai visa for Indian citizens
The Dubai visa plays a prominent part for Indian citizens if they want to visit the city. Since India does not have visa-free entry to Dubai, it becomes an important part of the journey to have a Dubai visa before travel. In case you don’t have a visa, you will not be allowed to enter Dubai at any cost since while you visit the Dubai airport, a checking procedure and a security procedure take place where one’s documents and visas are thoroughly checked.
Short-term visas: If one is visiting Dubai for short-term purposes, such as for tourism or short business trips, then they can apply for short-term visas, and one such short-term visa that is widely issued in Dubai is the Dubai tourist visa. This visa serves you with all the benefits, and whenever you wish to visit Dubai for tourism, don’t have a second thought, you can apply straight for a Dubai tourist visa.
Long-term visas: Long term visas are the ones that offer you multiple entries to Dubai. And it makes you eligible to pay a visit to Dubai as often as you want, but make sure not to exceed living once your visa validity has expired. One who’s planning to stay in Dubai for a term, such as regarding studies, work purposes, or treatment purposes, then they can apply for the long term visas.
Documents required for the application for a Dubai visit visa:
If one is visiting Dubai, he/she must have the following documents:
- A valid passport with a validity of six months from the date of arrival in Dubai is required, and it must also have at least two blank pages at the end of it.
- Scan a copy of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Some passport-sized photographs are also needed, and make sure they are brightly visible and should not be older than 6-3 months.
- Bank statements of at least 6 months will do too.
- Since we have been hit by COVID-19 so hard, and to be on the safe side, a vaccination certificate is also required.
- Indian citizens traveling to Dubai must also have their travel tickets and that too, and the dates of arrival and departure are highly needed.
- One has to also provide lodging details in Dubai while you fill out all the information regarding your visit to Dubai.
Where to apply?
A Dubai visit visa for Indian citizens is something that is not hard to obtain. And while you are applying for a visa to Dubai, of course, you would want an easy way to speed up the application for your Dubai visit visa. And to apply for the same, one can visit a Dubai visit visa online to get a hassle-free experience when it comes to the application for a Dubai visit visa.
Dubai visit visa fee for Indian citizens
Each type of visa requires a different fee. And if one is applying for a tourist visa, then the cost varies here as well. If you are applying for a single entry visa, you will be asked to pay a certain amount of fee, and if one is applying for a multiple entry visa, then a different amount of fee will be required. Different amounts of fees stating different validities, visa types and different stay times are mentioned here.
- If one is applying for a single entry Dubai visit visa for 14 days, he/she will need to pay $120 and will be provided a validity period of 58 days.
- If he or she applies for a single entry visa for 30 days, he or she must pay $130.
- If applying for a 30-day multiple entry visa, you will then need to pay $380.
- And if you are applying for a single entry visa for 90 days, you will be asked to pay an amount of $450, and if applying for a multiple entry visa for 90 days, then the amount is going to be $800.
A Dubai visit visa for Indian citizens can be applied for at any time of the year. It just needs a plan and a correct blueprint of the application for a Dubai visit visa. It only takes a few minutes to get through the whole process, and last but not least, it is when you are all set to pay a dream visit to Dubai.