documents required to get a dubai visa for infant
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
When traveling to Dubai, every visitor needs a visa. This includes infants too. When applying for a child's passport, you must first apply for a birth certificate. And few more additional documents are required for infants since the infants are minors.
Before getting into the requirements needed to get a visa, you must know about Dubai Visit Visa Online. The process of applying visa becomes easy because of this website. All you need to do is fill in the application and submit it along with the documents. You will be notified within 3 to 4 business days once your visa gets approved. Then you are good to go.
Read Also: DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR SPONSORING SOMEONE TO DUBAI
Visa Documents Required For An Infact
Let us see what documents are required to get a visa for an infant in Dubai
- A photo of the child with their eyes open and a white background
- Specific identification
- Father's Visa
- Mother's passport
- Copies of birth certificates.
- Father passport
- Child ID
- Birth declaration
- Parents ID
- The original marriage certificate
- Salary Compensation certificates
- Child insurance policies are also necessary.
Babies and toddlers under two can travel on airlines. Additionally, suppose the baby is less than seven days old, has been born with no difficulties, and arrives at its destination without complications. In that case, it may travel on an airline.
- If you are accompanying a pregnant woman as a guardian, you must fill out the medical form. A newborn under 7 days old is expected to travel and will be allowed on the flight if an emergency or their mother needs to travel for compassionate grounds.
- A few carriers don't allow children between 5 and 12 to travel independently. For example, if a child is between the ages of 16 and 18, they need to come with a parent or guardian who is at least 17 years old.
- To be granted a UAE visa, you must consider many different factors, such as identity, the reason for the visit, and the length of the stay.
- Residents can get a visa for Dubai, which only takes 14 days, 30 days, or 90 days depending on where they want to stay in Dubai. The visa can be extended twice, so those residents have 60 days to visit Dubai. Residents of certain spots can apply for visas after getting past the border with identification, like their driver's license.
Read Also: DIFFERENCE IN DUBAI TOURIST VISA AND RESIDENCE VISA
Things You Need To Know About Dubai
Dubai is a beautiful city that is perfect for both tourists and residents. It has a lot to offer its visitors and is also a great place to live.
- Dubai is a very safe city, especially for kids. There are numerous police officers on patrol, and the city is well-maintained.
- The weather in Dubai is quite hot during the summer, but it can be pretty cool in the winter. Dress accordingly and pack things for babies by knowing the time of your visit and the weather in Dubai.
- The food in Dubai is absolutely amazing! You will not be disappointed by anything you eat in this city.
- Dubai's public transportation system is reliable, easy to use, and safe for kids.
- The hotels in Dubai are very affordable, and they provide all the services you could need while you are there.
- many festivals and events are happening in Dubai throughout the year, so check them out!
Get A Visa In Simple Steps
Are you a parent traveling with a kid to Dubai? The first thing you should do is apply for a visa. Visa applications can be completed online at Dubai Visit Visa Online. This website has all the necessary information, and you must upload the required documents with pertinent information. Our customer support and guidelines will take you through every process in simple steps. Then you are good to go.
Read Also: HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR DUBAI VISA IS REAL
If you are traveling to Dubai with your infant, you will need a visa. A visa is necessary to travel to the country and can be obtained through Dubai Visit Visa Online. Traveling with an infant in Dubai can be a daunting task, but by following these tips, you should be able to have a smooth trip. By following these simple guidelines to get a visa, you should be able to have an enjoyable and stress-free travel experience with your little one by your side.