how is dubai a perfect blend of business and luxury
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
Most people are undoubtedly familiar with Dubai, one of the seven Emirates located on the United Arab Emirates eastern coast. Some might speculatively and geographically claim that Dubai today occupies the centre of the world map for business and leisure due to its golden beaches, year-round sunlight, and a wave of foreign investment from Western and Eastern multinational corporations. It is incredible to think that 30 years ago, the area where Dubai currently exists was nothing but an open desert, with a few little fishing boats marking the nearest thing to civilization.
But today, everything is entirely different. Since oil was discovered in Dubai's deserts in the 1960s, the once-small, peaceful fishing community has seen incredible expansion to become one of the most opulent and costly tourist destinations, drawing visitors from all over the world. While some may consider the somewhat "lucky" nature of a nation discovering oil "in the middle of nowhere" and the power of the wealth that results from such luck, it is fair to say that Dubai's continuous growth in visitor attractiveness is far from coincidental but rather the result of a long-term strategic plan comprised of careful consideration and planning. Let’s dive into this article and explore how these two aspects i.e. business and luxury of human survival, have converged together in Dubai.
Business opportunities in Dubai
Business is an essential essence of Dubai, and there are plenty of business opportunities in Dubai. The following is a list of a few of these changes:
With the construction of industrial facilities, skyscrapers, and other infrastructure, Dubai is continuing to grow. You can think about gaining experience in the building industry. If you have sufficient experience and knowledge in the industry, starting a business in Dubai's construction sector offers significant growth opportunities.
E-Commerce solutions are the most effective among the prosperous business concepts in Dubai in the modern UAE market. Unlike most other business sectors, starting an e-commerce business in Dubai requires minimal foreign investment.
Travel and tourism
Unlike most other business sectors, starting an e-commerce business in Dubai requires minimal foreign investment. The emirate that lacks petroleum reserves makes money from trade, tourism, and other related industries. Numerous new attractions are regularly added to boost visitor numbers.
Numerous immigrants, both those with families and those without, have opened the real estate market. Start a company in Dubai that offers real estate services for industrial, residential, and commercial properties.
In Dubai, there are several business opportunities in the healthcare industry. Get the necessary approvals, then move forward with your plans to launch a health-related firm.
Those with the necessary credentials and substantial expertise in a given subject can start a consulting company. Before founding your business and starting operations, ensure you have obtained all necessary approvals.
It is a good business in Dubai that can be started with low investment and lead to subsequent growth. It also can be a good opportunity for foreign investments in Dubai.
In Dubai, starting a cleaning business is not too difficult. It might be a cleaning service for homes, businesses, or factories. Examine the necessary labour, capital, and infrastructure.
A restaurant that offers top-notch meals will be successful in Dubai. Dubai's restaurant industry will probably prosper because so many single ex-pats live in the city. This plays a significant role in the economic growth of Dubai.
Luxury consumption of Tourism
Dubai has rapidly grown over the past 30 years to become, without question, one of the world's top tourist and commercial destinations with many foreign investments. The details of the luxury consumption of tourism in Dubai are :
- Dubai has continued to expand along with its worldwide reputation for its abundant supply and consumption of luxury goods and services.
- Dubai's luxury hotel market is currently saturated, and as a result, the city is starting to see negative financial impacts. To avoid this, the business and luxury of Dubai should go hand in hand.
- Dubai's excessive exposure and the so-called "mega-dream" are harming Dubai's reputation as a premium destination.
- Dubai's growth has impacted the luxury hotel market, and concerns about the sustainability of the city's development over the long run.
- Some of the business and luxury hand-in-hand schemes need to be explored further to keep the growth of Dubai from declining.
High-quality showrooms and the craze of shopping festivals.
The luxury of Dubai can be identified from its range of showrooms of high quality, and the shopping festivals are an example of luxury in Dubai. These can be further described as :
- Shops discount their goods throughout the festival, there are daily car raffles and prize drawings for prizes like gold and cars, and there is a fireworks display. All throughout Dubai, there are also a variety of family-friendly events and live performances.
- These high-quality showrooms are a real-time example of how business and luxury converge in Dubai.
- The mall stands out thanks to its distinctive logo, designed to be the mall's face and distinctive brand. The logo's distinctive colour and typefaces make it easy for consumers to recognise the mall's primary brand.
Apply for a business visa to Dubai
To apply for a business visa, you can visit Dubai Visit Visa Online and apply for the 30-day single entry visa to Dubai. All you would be required to do is select your nationality and the country of your residence. Next, you can fill in your details and upload the documents. Then, your application for a Dubai Business Visa will be completed as soon as you pay the service charges through a credit/debit card or PayPal.
Eligibility for a business visa to Dubai
The Golden Visa programme enables foreign nationals to obtain long-term visas for themselves and their dependents and includes a business visa. It strives to produce a welcoming environment for companies and the development of the UAE's economy.
You must do the following to get the business applicants:
- be able to back up your entrepreneurship experience
- having served in the company's senior leadership or as its majority shareholder.
- be prepared to move to the UAE and lawfully open a business in one of the seven emirates
- have a business idea or plan you'd want to implement in the UAE.
Although the application may be granted a business visa, this is not a given. Permission is given after specialised committees have reviewed the application and any supporting documentation. If the application is accepted, the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security procedures must be followed for the applicant to receive a visa.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR THE JOB SEEKERS
This article portrays the Business and the luxury of Dubai as two sides of a single coin. Hopefully, by now, you are all clear with your queries regarding business in Dubai. However, to seek guidance from qualified professionals, you should visit Dubai Visit Visa Online to resolve your questions.