steps to register yourself for uae residency permit through e-channels
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
Immigration has got a huge role to play in the entire functioning and economy of the UAE. There are people and businessmen coming from all around the world to establish themselves on the welcoming ground of UAE. With immigration happening in such large quantities, it only makes sense for the country to improve the system of accessibility for travelers so that they are able to acquire the required permit with utmost ease.
There are systems developed to make the entire processing of a country much faster yet safer so that the factor of accessibility and ease is never compromised. To cater to something similar, the UAE has introduced the E-channel where the immigrants would be able to acquire all of their permits via a complete online procedure. This includes the entire process from applying to receiving the desired permission.
In the same, there is a permit of residency that immigrants of UAE can apply for using this online portal. So here is how you can register yourself for the residency permit through the UAE e-channel.
HOW TO REGISTER IN E-CHANNEL FOR A RESIDENCY PERMIT?
It is not much you need to do to register yourself for the E-channel. Also, regardless of the type of permission you wish to acquire from the E-channel, you would have to go through the same process of registration.
To register for an E-channel in UAE, you would be required to either visit a typing center in Dubai or a trusted E-channel website. After that, here are the steps you need to follow in order to register yourself or someone for the UAE E-channels:
- You would be required to choose whether you are an individual or an establishment.
- Enter your active and valid email address.
- You would receive a confirmation mail from the Ministry of Interior (MoI).
- The email would contain all the relevant information regarding the process for registration.
- Follow the instructions, fill out the details, and then click on ‘Complete Registration’.
- Now, you just need to wait for the confirmation. It would be mailed to you at your registered email address.
HOW TO APPLY THROUGH THE UAE E-CHANNEL?
After your registration is complete, the process of applying for a permit through the UAE E-channel is very simple. However, one thing you would be needed to remember. The registration on the UAE E-channel is subject to renewal and comes with an expiry. You would be required to renew it on an annual basis in order to use it regularly. This is a system developed for the people who need to pay frequent visits to the UAE or have a significant amount of time spent in the UAE.
- Visit the E-channel portal.
- Select the type of service or action you wish to take. In the case of a residency permit, that is what you would be required to select the same.
- Fill out the remaining required details.
- Upload the clear scanned copies of the required documents.
- Review your application to make sure every piece of information you provide is genuine to the best of your knowledge. In case of any spotted mismatch, go back to edit the form.
- Complete the process with the required payment.
Once the process is completed, you would receive a confirmation mail on your registered email ID.
These were some details you needed to learn about the E-channel residency permit in UAE. If you wish to learn more about the UAE tour and travel, make sure to visit the website Dubai Visit Visa Online. You can also apply for a Dubai visa with great ease through the portal.