Can I check if my Dubai visit visa is original online?
- Author- Saurav
- Publish Date-
Numerous cases of false or falsified visas have been reported in the UAE. Upon arrival in the UAE, many travelers are denied admission. That is why it is critical to determine whether a Dubai visa is genuine or counterfeit. If you're wondering how to tell if a "UAE visa" is an original visa or not, here's a step-by-step approach.
For any visitor, Dubai is always at the top of their list of places to visit. People from all over the world flock to Dubai to take in the sights and indulge in the comforts. Dubai, as one of the wealthiest gulf countries, attracts visitors from all over the world. Some come for business, while others come to spend time with their loved ones. Obtaining a Dubai visa, which is one of the most well-known tourist destinations, is also a challenge. While most people apply for original visas legally and go through the tedious paperwork, a few others use shortcuts. Some people tamper with visas to avoid leaving a paper trace and obtaining duplicate visas to enter Dubai. Please explain how you can tell if your visas are genuine or fake.
Rising Cases of Fake Dubai Visa
Due to the UAE's growing popularity and tourists' desperate need for a visa, the number of cases involving false Dubai visas has increased dramatically. People are misled into paying money for fake visas, and they end up stranded at foreign airports, where they are denied boarding or face difficulties once they arrive. Every year, hundreds of bogus visas are discovered. Many agents use the tactic of issuing short visit visas that allow them to enter the UAE but also furnish them with false job visas. These are caught right away. These individuals are then turned over to their respective embassies and deported back to their respective countries. Agents have also been accused of providing customers with fake visa prints. The prints are so convincing that most people are duped, but not the immigration authorities.
Here are a few methods for determining whether your visa is false or authentic to avoid such inconvenience.
- At the Airport: Every day around two million travelers pass through Dubai’s airport. To enter Dubai, they must have a tourist visa, an employment visa, or a residence visa. At Dubai Airport, an integrated technology assists immigration agents in determining if a visa is false or genuine. When your passports are scanned at the airport, the technology just tells you if the visa is genuine or not. It also includes information about the visa's validity period.
- Website: You can check the validity of your visa by going to amer.gdrfa.gov.ae. You only need to fill in a few details to see if your visa is genuine.
- Mobile App: This information is also available on the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs mobile application (GDRFA).
Tips to Avoid Visa Fraud:
- If you have a job chance in Dubai, the employer is required by UAE legislation to provide a letter from the UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE).
- A tourist or Dubai visit visa does not entitle you to work in the UAE.
- Amer’s chat services in Dubai will assist you with visas and entry permits.
Documents Required for Dubai Visa:
- Form of application (this form is available online).
- A copy of your passport's front page and last page (validity of the passport should be up to six months to the date of travel).
- Photographs in passport size.
- Fees for visas.
- The airlines have given their permission to board.
What is the Concept of ‘Ok to Board’?
Due to an increase in the number of visitors visiting Dubai, the government has begun requiring airlines' 'ok to board' consent before entering the nation. After you've completed your visa requirements, you'll need to submit your paperwork to the airlines. They will mark your PNR as 'Ok to board' after a quick inspection. You will not be able to board the plane until you have this. This procedure must also be completed 48 hours before your flight. Many well-known flights have benefited greatly from the assistance of tour service operators in obtaining this approval.
Steps to follow to check if the visa is faked:
- Use the services of reputable travel businesses - Reputable tour operators, such as Only DUBAI VISIT VISA ONLINE, are visa specialists. If you use such firms, you have no possibility of being duped.
- Check reputation and background - If you're going via an agency, which isn't recommended, make sure you complete a full reputation and background check since most fraudulent visa instances are caused by the agents.
- You will come across numerous persons offering relatively low levels for UAE visas on social media platforms, but do not go via them. You can make inquiries, but you'll get a better idea if you check their evaluations on Google and other reputable sites.
- At Dubai Airport, an integrated technology assists immigration agents in determining if a visa is false or genuine. When your passports are scanned at the airport, the technology just tells you if the visa is genuine or not. It also includes information about the visa's validity period.
The United Arab Emirates is a stringent country with strict visa acceptance and inspection procedures and restrictions. For all nations, a valid visa is required. With the growing number of tourists visiting Dubai each year, it's not surprising to find a slew of businesses specializing in Dubai visas. You can get an original visa at Dubai Visit Visa and enter in Dubai for a visit.