how can gcc residents apply for dubai visa online
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
There are people from all around the world travelling to Dubai. Does not matter if you are near or far away, Dubai is a place that is totally worth your visit. So, if you are a GCC resident and want to visit Dubai, then here are the steps you must take and some information you must know to make your process of acquiring a Dubai visa online becomes hassle-free and easy.
GCC is a union formed by the bordering state of this Gulf region in order to bring have coordination, integration, and interconnection between the Member States in all fields, strengthening ties between their peoples, formulating similar regulations in various fields such as economy, finance, trade, customs, tourism, etc.
Let us take a look at how the residents of this region can get their Dubai visas online.
WHO ARE GCC RESIDENTS?
GCC stands for Gulf Cooperation Council, which was established in 1981l. It is a union formed between six members that are United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. This region is primarily used for business and trade as it is at the junction of the major Western and Eastern economies.
HOW CAN GCC RESIDENTS GET A DUBAI VISA ONLINE?
The steps to apply for a Dubai visa online are very simple. Here are the steps you need to follow as a GCC resident to get your Dubai visa online.
- Visit Dubai Visit Visa Online.
- Fill in the GCC nation’s name you belong to and then mention the country you live in.
- Next, before filling out the application form you would be required to select the type of visa you wish to apply for.
- Then you would reach the application form where you would be required to fill in some of your personal and contact details. Also, you would be required to fill in the legal identifications like your passport number, etc.
- At the very bottom of the form, you would be required to upload the documents. Your passport and a photograph are a compulsion. You must also upload all other relevant documents like medical prescriptions or invitations etc by clicking on “Additional Documents”.
- Lastly, clear the payment and you are good to go. You can pay through credit or debit card or PayPal.
NOTES AND CONDITIONS
Here are some points the GCC residents must be aware of in order to get a Dubai visa online.
- The GCC applicants for the electronic Dubai visa would receive the approved visa at the registered email they filled during the application process.
- The sponsor of the GCC residents along with their travel companions must travel with them else the visa would be rejected.
- The entry permit of the GCC residents for Dubai is only valid for 30 days from the date of issue and also comes with a stay validity of 30 days only. Further, it can be extended to another 30 days only once.
- The entry permit of the GCC residents’ travel companions for Dubai is only valid for 60 days from the date of issue and also comes with a stay validity of 60 days only. Further, it can be extended to another 60 days only once.
- If the profession of the GCC resident changes after their permit is issued, then their entry would not be granted.
- Their passports should be valid for at least 3 months from the date of their arrival in Dubai.
These were some important pieces of information all the GCC residents must have in regard to their online visa application for Dubai. Make sure you are thorough with the procedure and guidelines before applying for the visa to avoid any unforeseen trouble.
If you wish to apply for a Dubai visa online then you must visit Dubai Visit Visa Online in order to get your visa in the simplest way and shortest delay.