How to get Dubai Visit Visa for Oman Nationals
- Author- saheli
- Publish Date-
Known for tempting the visitors with its breathtaking attractions, Dubai stands among the countries that deserve to be on your travel list this year. The country has the third busiest airport in the world, giving you an idea of how much travelers from all around the globe love this country. Oman nationals contribute a considerable share to Dubai’s tourism, not merely because of the picturesque views it offers but also the corporate opportunities that it serves the travelers.
This article explains how to get a Dubai visit visa for Oman nationals by explaining details like documents that you’ll need, the process involved in visa application, and the best way to obtain your Dubai visa in Oman.
READ ALSO: MEDICAL INSURANCE POLICY FOR DUBAI VISIT
Can an Oman Citizen visit Dubai Without a Visa?
Oman is among Dubai's visa-free countries, which means that an Omani traveler is allowed to visit Dubai without getting a visa in advance. The country allows a visa-free entry to all the travelers from GCC member countries. The following are the GCC countries.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
However, it is recommended to get an e-visa prior to your entry to Dubai as it ensures smooth immigration and avoids the unnecessary inconvenience that may be caused due to the absence of a visa. Moreover, travelers from visa-free countries are required to wait in long queues for verification. Thus, you can dodge this queue if you have a visa prior to entering Dubai.
Requirements for a Dubai Visa for Omani Travelers
Let’s look at what documents you’ll need to visit Dubai from Oman.
For Traveling Visa-Free to Dubai
If you own an Omani passport and are planning to travel to Dubai, you need to present your passport at the immigration counter at the Dubai airport. Your passport will also serve as a medium of identity verification.
If you’re planning to travel to Dubai without a visa, it is highly recommended to carry your National Identity Card with you to present it along with your passport as it will make the verification process a bit easier. Once the immigration authority verifies and stamps you, you’re free to visit any of the 7 emirates that make up the UAE. And these are the 7 emirates.
- Abu Dhabi
- Umm Al-Quwain
Traveling With a Dubai Visa
As talked about above, getting a visa in advance is a much more reliable option and allows swift immigration. If you’re planning to get a Dubai visa from Oman, you’ll need the following documents.
- A soft copy of your passport (with a minimum of 6 months validity)
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- Hotel booking or invitation letter
- Flight tickets
An Omani traveler can get a Dubai through the Dubai Visit Visa Online visa application system. The company stands among the best visa consultants on the web as it allows you to get a visa within 48-72 hours of application. The company enjoys a 100% success rate and also offers 100% assurance on Dubai visas. Contact the experts regarding expert advice and get your Dubai visa in the shortest possible time.
Dubai Travel Laws for Oman Nationals
Here are some laws that you should keep in mind if you’re traveling to Dubai with an Omani passport.
- An Omani national must be sponsored by a sponsor (who may or may not accompany him in his journey). Failing to meet this condition will lead to the rejection of the applicant’s and his associate’s application.
- For an Omani citizen, the Dubai entry permit is valid only for 30 days i.e. they are permitted to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of issue. The permit can be extended only once for 30 days.
- The entry permit for an Omani citizen’s associates is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. It is again extendable for 60 days only once.
- No entry will be granted on arrival if your Omani visa is found to be expired.
- Entry can be denied if the traveler has changed his profession after the visa/permit has been issued to him.
- Validity of a minimum of 3 months on Oman residency is mandatory for obtaining an entry permit in Dubai.
- Your Omani passport must hold a validity of at least 3 months.
The Bottom Line
Oman nationals can travel to Dubai without much hassle. We hope that the article could help you plan your Dubai trip. You can contact us for more information regarding the Dubai visa.