how can green card holders get dubai three months visa
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
Dubai has got people visiting for multiple reasons. Being a hub of opportunities, astonishing modern architecture, and supplier of some of the world’s most valuable resources, the country has got a lot to offer to people all across the world. Similar is the case for people from the United States. Both the citizens and non-citizens of the US residing there are significant in terms of their frequency of visiting Dubai. And so, the country also has some special provisions for the residents of the United States in terms of acquiring a visa.
These provisions extend to even non-US citizens residing in the country on green cards. And, amidst all the different types of visas people apply for, the three-month visa for Dubai is what is often chosen by a lot of people. So, if you are a green card holder and wish to apply for a three-month visa for Dubai, here is everything you need to know.
How To Apply For A 3-Month Dubai Visa As a US Green Card Holder
Being a US green card holder, the provision is pretty easy for you to apply for a Dubai visa. Included the added benefits, the requirements to apply for the visa are pretty minimal. Here are the steps you need to follow to apply for a 90 days Dubai visa:
- Visit Dubai Visit Visa Online and on the homepage fill in your nationality and the country you live in. Since you are a green card holder, your ‘living in’ country would be the United States. However, since you are not a citizen of the US, your nationality would be different.
- After selecting the countries, click on ‘Apply Dubai Visa’ to proceed to your application form.
- Before your application form, you would need to select the type of visa you wish to apply for. So, from the different options, select the 90 days tourist visa for Dubai.
- You would have the option to choose between single or multiple entries. Choose the one that best suits your requirements. Be informed that if you choose a multiple-entry visa, you would be needed to provide documents supporting the reason for your multiple entries.
- Next, proceed to apply for the visa.
- You would be needed to fill in your personal, passport, and travel details. Be attentive while filling in your form and review it properly once you are done filling it.
- Once done, you would need to upload your documents, i.e., your passport-sized photo and your passport biodata page.
- You would also see the option to add applicants if there are more people with you whose visa you need to apply for, and the option to add more documents in case you need to upload additional documents like a medical prescription or an invitation, etc.
- Once you are uploading all the required relevant details, all you would need to do is proceed with the payment. You can make the payment through a credit card, debit card, or PayPal at your convenience.
Once the payment is processed, you would receive a payment confirmation through your mail ID along with your application ID. You may use this application ID later to track your visa status through the portal of Dubai Visit Visa Online.
These were the steps you need to follow as a US green card holder in order to apply for a three-month Dubai visa. Travel with Dubai Visit Visa Online and we are sure you will have a happy journey!