guide of dubai student visa for indians
- Author- Aarohi
- Publish Date-
Most of the Arab countries are great tourist spots for tourists from all over the world. Dubai is also an Arab country and has a great and enormous tourist spot for travelers. The country is famous for its infrastructure, business, and developed beauty. It has Burj Khalifa, one of the tallest buildings in the world. A shocking fact related to Dubai is that it has a population of 3.43 million population as per calculated in 2021 and every year Dubai welcomes almost 15 million tourists from all over the world.
Not only tourists, but students from all over the world also visit Dubai for their higher education. They visit Dubai based on a student visa. There are many different types of visas available for applicants who want to visit Dubai like tourist visas, business visas, student visas, transit visas, etc. Today in this article we are going to read about the student visa for Indians.
FACT: As per the reports, Dubai currently has 77000-80000 international students.
Dubai Student Visa Types For Indians
- Family-Sponsored Dubai Student Visa.
- Understudies going to an instructive organization might be allowed to apply for their UAE visa application given the sponsorship of their folks. This choice is available to full-time understudies. Children should be younger than 18, while unmarried girls can be of all ages.
- Teacher Sponsored Dubai Study Visa.
- Full-time understudies can be supported by their instructive organization if they meet all requirements to do as such. This sort of visa permits understudies to get to Dubai to concentrate on a visa as long as necessary.
- Short Stay Dubai Student Visa.
- For a more limited time of the study, understudies have the choice of applying for a transient Dubai understudy visa. This awards a stay of 60 days, albeit this can be reestablished on a case-by-case basis.
What are Dubai Long-Term Visas?
Long-term visas are those visas that are provided with a stay validity of 3 months or more. Students with student visas need to stay for a longer period as per their course length.
Student Visa Stay validity
As it is seen that a maximum of the education courses needs at least 1 year of period or more. On that basis, an education visa allows a student to stay for 1 year in the country. After 1 year, the visa will expire. If the student wants to continue his/her visa, it has to be renewed before expiration. It is important to renew your visa before the expiration date as after the expiry date, you cannot stay in the country and it is a punishable office. A student visa can be renewed for the same period. It means, it has a stay validity of 1 year. So. a student can renew it for 1 more year after renewing.
Student Visa Fee And Charges For Indians
- Even though the visa handling expense is set by the UAE Government Services Office (GSO), each college/establishment's administration charge differs. Thus the understudy visa for concentrating in Dubai has shifting expenses.
- Some Dubai schools incorporate a well-being/clinical protection inclusion cost too; in different cases, you need to independently set up for that. So we are giving a gauge scope of Visa expenses taken as a normal of what various colleges in Dubai are charging as of the year 2016:
- Visa handling charge: 2300 - 2700 AED (Rs. 42,000 - 50,000 approx.)
- Refundable Visa store: 2500 - 3000 AED (Rs. 45,000 - 55,000 approx.)
- Clinical protection: 1300 - 1400 AED (Rs. 24,000 - 25,000 approx.)
- A few foundations require all confirmation strategies and charges to be paid before a visa can be given. The Visa issuance system typically requires 10 to 30 days.
Dubai Student Visa Requirements For Indians
- A legitimate visa.
- Four Passport duplicates.
- Late twelve visa estimated photos with white foundation.
- Confirmation Offer Letter got from UAE college.
- Understudies Bank proclamation for the check of assets.
- An occupancy understanding. If an understudy doesn't have any, he should get a letter from college assuming that he will remain in the University Accommodation.
- Duplicate educational expense receipts for the ongoing year of the review program.
- Duplicate visa charge receipt for the ongoing year of the review program.
- Present alumni understudies need to show verification of their college degrees.
Read Also: Dubai Student Visa Requirement And Application
This article was about the Student visa in Dubai for Indians. A student visa can be obtained easily but the applicant should make sure to fill out the application properly and provide legit information as any mistake can reject your visa.