dubai entry permit changes for indians
- Author- Ayushi
- Publish Date-
If you are an Indian and planning to travel to Dubai but don’t know about new entry permit rules for Indians, specifically after Covid? Or Confused about whether you even required a Dubai visa or not. Not to worry we have all the solutions for your confusion regarding the Dubai entry permits for Indians. Read this article to find out everything regarding Dubai visas for Indians.
NEW DUBAI ENTRY PERMIT RULES FOR INDIANS
Visitors traveling to Dubai from any country (including the GCC) should meet one of the following conditions:
- One should Provide a valid vaccination certificate indicating that the traveller has been completely vaccinated with a vaccine authorized by the World Health Organization (WHO) or the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which contains a QR code.
- One must have a genuine negative COVID19 PCR test result should be given within 48 hours of sample collection to travel and should be provided by a recognized health service provider with a QR code.
- Submit a certified medical certificate provided by the competent officials indicating that the traveller recovered from COVID19 within one month after the date of recovery.
DO INDIANS REQUIRE A DUBAI VISA?
Yes, travellers holding an Indian passport require a visa to travel to Dubai and explore the nation. One can get a visa according to their motive of visiting the nation. If they are going to Dubai for exploring the nation, then they require a tourist visa. If they are going to attend business meetings or conferences, then they need a business visa.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO TRAVEL TO DUBAI
All tourists must have a passport that is effective for at least six months after their arrival date. If your passport is less than six months old, you must renew it before applying for a visa and travelling to the UAE.
To extend your visa, you should leave the UAE and then visit again on a new visa if the conditions are met. If you overstay your visa and do not renew it, you may risk legal procedure and a fine. Furthermore, applying for a UAE visa in the future may be impossible.
While within the UAE, this visa cannot be converted to a work visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DUBAI VISA
Before submitting the online application, please ensure that you have all you require for an efficient application procedure. And here's what you need to provide:
- Passport: All candidates must have a passport that is active for at least additional 6 months after their scheduled arrival date in Dubai. Otherwise, your application may be declined.
- A scan of your passport: Only the scan of the passport's details page is required.
- Your photograph: The visa application will require a photo of you to finish your application. Verify that it was shot within the previous 6 months and that it fits the photo standards.
- Hotel reservation information (If you are living with a family member, relative, or acquaintance, you can give his/her Emirates ID).
PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR A DUBAI VISA FOR INDIANS
- To register for a Dubai Visit Visa from India, go to the Dubai Visit Visa Online website and create a new visa application with "India" as your residing and citizenship nation.
- Choose whether you need a visa for two weeks, one month, or three months (single-entry or multiple-entry).
- Submit the application form and attach the required papers.
- Then, pay the visa money with the options of PayPal, Debit card/Credit card.
- After which you will receive permission when your visa is approved, and then you can depart for Dubai.
SOME RULES TO REMEMBER WHILE APPLYING FOR A DUBAI VISA
- Visa fees should be paid at the time of application.
- There are additional visa processing costs.
- Visa costs are not refunded.
- If the visa has been granted and used, the ticket is nonrefundable.
- The processing time for a visa is generally 3 to 4 working days.
- Entry into the UAE requires immigration permission.
- Excluding the 96-hour and 48-hour visas, which are eligible for 30 days from the date of issuance, all visas are eligible for entry into Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue.
After reading this article, one knows about the Dubai visa for Indians, the documents required for Indians to apply for the Dubai visa, the process of applying for a Dubai visa, and some other rules to remember, but most importantly, this article contains information about the changes to Dubai entry permit for Indians, especially after Covid. So, after having read this article, you know all that. Now you can get a visa and travel to Dubai.