Dubai Visit Visa Online
Government Approved Agency

process to track mohre complaint in 2024

  • Publish Date-


A MOHRE Complaint is a formal complaint or concern officially filed with the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) in Dubai or the UAE. These complaints primarily revolve around labour and employment issues. Both employees and employers can submit these complaints to seek resolution or address various issues, such as contractual disputes, working conditions, wage disputes, or instances of labour law and regulation violations.
When individuals encounter problems within their workplace, such as disagreements over contractual terms or violations of labour laws, they can file a MOHRE Labour Complaint in 2024. This official channel allows individuals to voice their concerns and seek a fair resolution. It is important to note that MOHRE's complaint against the employer should be submitted per the ministry's guidelines and procedures.

How Do I File a Complaint?

If you have experienced human rights abuses or discrimination at the hands of your employer, there are a few things you can do to seek redress. The most common way to file a complaint is through the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation, but other routes exist. Here are some tips on how to go about filing a complaint:

1. Make sure you have all the relevant information.

2. Be organized and prepared.

3. Have patience and be willing to take time for the process.

4. Be persistent.

5. Be careful not to make any statements construed as defamatory.

6. Do not delay filing a complaint if you think you have been discriminated against or harassed because there are no penalties for doing so and it will only result in your submission being rejected.

7. If you are being harassed or discriminated against, do not be afraid to file a complaint. You can take the initiative and approach your harasser or discriminatory person directly.

What Information Do I Need to File a Complaint With the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation?

When filing a complaint with the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation (MOHRE) in the UAE, you typically need the following information and documents:

  • Your personal information: Include your full name, contact details, and Emirates ID or passport number.
  • Employment details: Provide information about your current or former employer, including their name, contact information, and job title.
  • Clearly explain the nature of your complaint. This could be related to issues such as unpaid wages, contract disputes, unfair termination, working conditions, or violations of labour laws.
  • Gather relevant documents supporting your complaint, such as employment contracts, pay stubs, correspondence with your employer, or evidence of any labour law violations.
  • Provide the names and contact details of any witnesses supporting your case.
  • Clearly state what resolution or action you are seeking from the MOHRE. This could include mediation, compensation, reinstatement, or any other specific remedy.
  • If you have already taken steps to resolve the issue, such as discussing it with your employer or HR department, document these actions and their outcomes.
  • Include this information if you have tried to resolve the matter with your employer and have evidence of these attempts.

What To Do If Your Employer Isn't Following MOHRE Regulations?

If you discover that your employer is not abiding by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) regulations in the UAE, taking action is vital. Discuss your concerns directly with your employer and ensure you document any violations. If this proves ineffective, engage your company's HR department for assistance.

However, if your employer persists in non-compliance, filing a formal MOHRE employment complaint is advisable. MOHRE offers an accessible online complaint portal for this purpose. Seek legal counsel if needed, and remember to maintain your contractual obligations. MOHRE's comprehensive dispute resolution process can be invoked if the matter remains unresolved, safeguarding your employee rights.

How Do You Check The Status of Your Complaint?

If you encounter issues with your residency or citizenship application, you may wish to monitor the MOHRE complaint status. The Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation processes residency and citizenship applications. You can check or verify the status of your MOHRE complaint online.

If you have a complaint about your treatment by an Emirati government official or public servant, there is a process you can follow to check the status of your complaint. There are a couple of ways to get an MOHRE complaint status check with the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation. For Mohre complaint tracking, you can visit their website and navigate to the "Complaint status" section. From there, you can view the status of your complaint, including how long it has been pending, whether it has been resolved, and what actions have been taken.

An alternative method to verify your MOHRE application's status is to contact the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation directly. 

What To Do If You're Not Happy With The Outcome of Your Complaint?

Suppose you are dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint at the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation or cannot obtain information about your MOHRE complaint against your employer. In that case, there are specific steps you can take. First, speak to your manager about why you feel unsatisfied with the results of your complaint. If your complaint was refused or not acted upon promptly, speak to the Minister responsible for human resources and Emiratisation about your concerns. Finally, if you still feel unsatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, file a grievance with the Labour Arbitration Commission.

Apart from this, here are some tips to get the best result:

1. Ensure you have all the necessary information to make a strong case.

2. Be prepared to take your complaint further if necessary.

3. Be patient - it can take time for the Ministry to process and respond to complaints.

4. Keep track of how your complaint is progressing - checking in once a month is a good practice so that you know where things stand.

5. Don't be afraid to ask for a progress update from the Ministry - you can send an email to info@emiratisation.gov.ae

What Happens After You File a Complaint?

If you have a complaint about your employer in the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation, you should expect to receive a response. After filing your complaint, you will likely receive an acknowledgement letter from the ministry and a packet of forms to complete. The most essential form is the Claim for Wages Form, which you must submit with your payment request. You may also be asked to provide supporting documentation, such as pay stubs or employee records. Once your claim is processed, you may receive a payment check or voucher in the mail.

As of January 1, 2008, the Ministry has confirmed to Emirates 24|7 that they will no longer be paying retroactive compensation to Emiratis who were not permitted to work in the UAE from 2003 to 2006, as stipulated by Law No. 8 of 2004. If you have filed a complaint with the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation, you may wonder what will happen next. Here is a brief overview of the process:

1. The ministry will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve it immediately.

2. If the complaint cannot be resolved within a reasonable timeframe, the ministry may refer it to an arbitration committee for review.

3. If the arbitration committee decides that there was wrongdoing on the part of the ministry, they may impose penalties on those responsible.

4. The ministry may also adjust procedures and policies to prevent future wrongful actions.

5. Ultimately, the ministry will do whatever is in its power to ensure this does not happen again.

MOHRE Customer Care: Contact Options for Queries and Assistance

For any questions or concerns, you can contact the MOHRE Helpline via email at ask@mohre.gov.aeor, or you can call them at  MOHRE Complaint Number- +971-680-27666, 600590000. utilizing their helpline number, which is 80060. Another method is to contact the Ministry via their official MOHRE website.


In conclusion, a MOHRE Complaint is an official grievance lodged with the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation in Dubai or the UAE. It serves as a means for employees and employers to seek resolution or address labour and employment issues such as contractual disputes, working conditions, wage disputes, or violations of labour laws and regulations. By following the established procedures and providing relevant information, individuals can check MOHRE complaint enquiry and utilize this avenue to ensure their concerns are heard and addressed relatively and justly.

Also Read: 
1. Get A Guide To Amnesty Dubai 2024
Your Guide To The 48-Hour Transit Visa Dubai In 2024