things you must not bring at dubai airport
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
It might be upsetting to see security at the airport discard your belongings. But if you are aware of all the regulations then pack your stuff properly, you may save a lot of headaches. There are restrictions on what you may and cannot bring in both your checked luggage and your carry-on luggage at airports. It might be challenging to keep in mind which products you may and may not carry onboard airlines or even into your checked luggage when you are intending to travel outside of the UAE.
There must be at least one flat surface on every luggage taken into airports in the UAE. The check-in counter will not accept packages with a round or irregular form. Additionally, a lengthy strap shouldn't be on your luggage.
There must be at minimum 1 flat surface on every piece of luggage taken into airports in the UAE. The check-in counter will not take packages with a round or irregular form. Additionally, a lengthy strap can not be on your luggage. Any container or piece of rectangular baggage that is securely sealed may be checked, as may a purse with a flat bottom. The bag will be refused at check-in when it doesn't have at minimum one flat surface, is large, or is structured erratically.
Dubai Visit Visa Online gives a detailed description and information reading all the necessary information that should be known before travelling to Dubai. they also provide visa facilities and top-notch guidance.
READ ALSO: MEDICAL INSURANCE POLICY FOR DUBAI VISIT
BANNED THINGS AT DUBAI AIRPORT
MEDICINES - The UAE government warns travellers to be especially careful while carrying particular medications. Some medications from other nations could include ingredients that are prohibited inside the UAE, which might result in their bearing individuals being detained.
Dubai Customs has agreements with the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) that permit travellers to transport prescription drugs that have a longer shelf life than 3 months. Visitors must, however, fulfil certain requirements.
Passengers must obtain medication from a licensed physician or clinic that specifically lists the drug they are taking and their current state of health. Drug expiration dates must be clearly visible on all of them and stored in their respective packing and containers.
The UAE's customs officials modify their list of prohibited medications often.
MEDICINES BANNED AT THE DUBAI AIRPORT
- The concentration of poppy straw
READ ALSO: SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AT DUBAI AIRPORT
THINGS BANNED IN LUGGAGE AT DUBAI AIRPORT
- Psychoactive substances of all varieties, such as cannabis, cocaine, opium, poppy seeds, and hallucinogens.
- Betel leaves (paan) plus Naswar goods planned goods for import from nations subject to a ban.
- Rhinoceros horns and crude ivory.
- Equipment and instruments for betting.
- 3 tiers of fishing gear.
- Original sculptures, paintings, illustrations, engraving, and figurines made of any substance.
- Used, rebuilt, and inlaid tyres.
- Pollutants causing radiation.
- Printed materials, oil paintings, photos, images, postcards, novels, journals, stone carvings, and dummies that are in direct opposition to Islamic beliefs, standards of decency, or that purposefully insinuate immorality or unrest.
- Any other products for which shipment is forbidden by UAE customs legislation or by any other domestic laws.
- Counterfeit and duplicate money.
- Meals that are prepared and cooked at home.
- Refrigerated birds and poultry
THINGS THAT REQUIRE PERMITS AT DUBAI AIRPORT
You will need to get licenses from particular departments prior to flying in for specific kinds of commodities or relying on amounts.
- The Ministry of Climate Change and Environment prohibits the use of insecticides, fertilizers, and live animals.
- Fireworks, explosions, firearms, and ammunition - Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces
- Medicines, pharmaceuticals, and emergency aid, apparatus, and techniques - Ministry of Interior Ministry of Prevention and Health
- Ministry of Culture and Youth publications and goods for the media
- Goods derived from nuclear energy: Federal Nuclear Regulation Authority
- Tires for new vehicles: Ministry of Advanced Technology
- Telecommunications And Digital Government Regulatory Authority, transmission, and wireless technology
- Ministry of the Interior on alcoholic beverages (Dubai Police)
- Beauty and personal care items: Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology
- Uncut diamonds: UAE Kimberley Office
- Cigars made from tobacco: Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology
READ ALSO: PLACES TO VISIT ON DUBAI VISIT VISA
According to the kind of trafficking offence and the smuggled goods, the punishment for trafficking may include penalties or jail ranging from one month to three years, or perhaps both penalties and jail sentences. It may also include the seizure of smuggled goods and tools.
Dubai Visit Visa Online gives a detailed description and information reading all the necessary information that should be known before travelling to Dubai. You can also avail a sorted and fast visa service that allows you to apply for a visa within minutes and acquire it within 3-4 business days through this portal.