single entry visa of dubai
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
A modern lavish city is known for its luxury, astonishing architecture, and lovely nightlife in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai has grown to be one of the most popular tourist attractions places around the globe. A city that houses Burj Khalifa-tallest human-made building in the world, great shopping malls, and sports venues and hotels. Besides offering you a quality vacation spot, a city is also a hub for many business opportunities. To visit and enjoy what the city is offering, the first step is that you need to have an eligible United Arab Emirates visa.
In view of this, the nation offers a single entry visa for its visitors so that they can enter the country with a legal permit and enjoy what Dubai and the rest of the nation have to offer. In this article, we will brief you on what Dubai's single entry visa is with its application process and other requirements.
Single Entry Visa
- Dubai has been a hot tourist spot around the world. It also hosts many business opportunities through which people from various other countries have settled here. To keep pace with the demands of Dubai visas and keep these factors in mind, the government has introduced a single entry visa system.
- As the name suggests, this is a single entry visa. This will enable visitors to stay in the country for a specific period of time. The duration of the visa depends on which type of single entry visa you are opting for since it has various kinds. Visitors are advised against overstaying to avoid penalty fees.
The different types of single-entry visas are
- 14 days single entry visa
- 30 days single entry visa
- 90 days single entry visa
- Transit visa for 48 hours and 96 hours
Single Entry Visa Document Requirements
To avail of this visa, travellers must make sure to fulfil these requirements
- The visitor must have a passport having minimum validity of 6 months.
- Passport size photo.
- Confirmed air tickets both ways.
- Hotel/Relative Booking Details.
Where to Apply
The next dilemma comes from where you should apply for a single entry visa. What is a trusted way? Well, For a smooth and hassle-free experience, people at Dubai visit visa online are here for your assistance.
- They have vast experience in providing Dubai visas.
- Reliable and trustworthy with many positive feedbacks.
- 100% approval rate.
- Timely deliver your visa within 48-72 hours.
- Highly expertise team of consultants who checks your details carefully so that the chances of visa approval are high.
- Provides 24x7 Customer Support, Email support and Chat support.
READ ALSO: WHAT IS ECR IN PASSPORT
How to Apply
Applying for a Dubai visa isn't going to be a complex one if you opt for Dubai visit visa online as your trusted partner. You can get your visa following these four easy steps, so please make sure you follow these carefully.
- Visit our website Dubai visit visa online.
- Select your citizenship and living country, respectively.
- Select your Dubai visa type along with the respective staying validity days.
- Fill out the respective application carefully by providing the necessary documents.
- Pay the required amount.
READ ALSO: TOP SPAS TO RELAX IN DUBAI
Local rules and regulations you need to care of
As with any other country, Dubai, too, has its laws and beliefs. As a tourist, you don't want to hurt locals' feelings by doing something unknowingly. So to have a comfortable trip without offending anyone, make sure you adhere to these guidelines :
- Public display of affection is not allowed
- Do not dress inappropriately
- Profane language is not allowed in public
- Do not take a photo of people without consent
- Public drinking and being drunk is not acceptable
- Do not make hand gestures
- Do not carry any drugs
- Insulting the royal family is unacceptable
- Do not bring any prohibited items
- Eating in public during the month of Ramadan is not allowed
- Do not use your left hand to greet anyone
- Unmarried people are not allowed to stay together at the hotel
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR KENYA NATIONALS
Things to do in Dubai
- If you are visiting Dubai, visiting Burj Khalifa is a no-brainer. This extraordinary piece of architecture is something to look upon, giving its viewers a breathtaking view of the city once on the 124 floors of the building.
- Everyone fancy going on a spree while shopping and if you intend to do that, Dubai will not disappoint you. The city is highly recommended to visit for shopping. The Dubai Mall is a must-visit to purchase affordable and trendy clothes. Besides its shopping attractions, the mall also has several recreational activities like a skating park, amusement park and theatre etc. This place is undoubtedly booming with fun activities, so don't miss out.
- Another interesting place you can visit is the Dubai Fountain. Choreographed to music, the fountain display will give you a mesmerising experience.
- This place is an excellent outdoor recreational destination which offers eye-catching crafted trees in different shapes and sizes. Dubai Miracle Garden will give you a different experience in parallel to the grand buildings out there in the city.
- Dubai's temperature can sometimes be intolerable, especially on a bright day. So to freshen yourself up, you can always visit Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark. The place offers various slides that will make you cherish every moment while sliding down through them.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR JOB SEEKERS
So there it was, the complete guide regarding Dubai single entry visa and its requirements with other relevant information like documents requirements while processing the same. Through this article, if you are looking to access a single entry visa, you are now aware of the necessary details to plan your Dubai trip efficiently.